Disclaimers: By this post I am in no way trying to demean, insult the or devalue the sacredness in this universe that's called books. Why I consider books as sacred may well be a subject for another post, for this one let's find out 10 reasons to discourage those who say books are costly.
- They're cheaper than sex toys
- They're cheaper than a pizza
|My Dream Room - Chodd Aaye Hum Wo Galiyaan|
- They're cheaper than a night in a hotel
- They're cheaper than a movie ticket and a tub of popcorn combined
The Art of War - Rs. 250.
Simple Math. No? :)
- They're cheaper than a full bottle of alcohol
Books are always going to win the game for me, come what may !
And if you feel the same way, come let's throw a books party one of these weekends ! :)
©Anupama Garg 2015 July